Last updated: November 18, 2021
AI terms and conditions governing your use of our platform
These terms (and any documents referred to herein) tell you the basis on which you may make use of our website issued Bermuda under the domain name AIStrategies.io or AlphaInnovations.io. Please read these terms, and our Privacy & Cookies Policy (the Terms), very carefully before using the Website. By using the Website you confirm your acceptance of the Terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not accept the Terms, you should exit the Website immediately and refrain from using it.
Ⅰ. Information about us
- We are a company registered in Bermuda with the Registrar of Companies under the name AI Global Strategies ISA, an incorporated segregated account of Alpha Innovations International ISAC Ltd. (We/Us/Our/AI). Our registered office is at 55 Par-La-Ville-Road, 3rd Floor, Hamilton Bermuda.
- We provide corporate finance advisory and securities trade services (the Services) to our related entities. Insofar as any part of this Website/Platform may constitute a financial advice, its content has been approved by an authorised person.
- If you have any queries about the Website or any information contained on it, please contact us at 100 Reid Street, 4thFloor, Hamilton Bermuda HM12, or by telephone on +44 (0)207 858 1299 or by email at [email protected].
Ⅱ. Accessing our website
- Access to the Website is offered free to you, to allow you to peruse the Services we offer. There is no requirement to register in order to access any area of the Website. In the event that you breach these Terms, your permission to use the Website terminates immediately and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- AI is required to classify customers according to BMA classifications and other classifications relevant to local regulators of customers. The content of this Website is intended for the information of such persons only where AI is permitted to conduct investment business. In all cases, however, the provision of Services will be subject to, and provided in accordance with, detailed terms and conditions of business reflecting the classification of the client.
- In all cases the provision of the Services to any party is also subject to AI obtaining satisfactory evidence of identity in accordance with its obligations under the Proceeds of Crime (Anti-Money Laundering And Anti-Terrorist Financing) Regulations 2008 of Bermuda.
- Nothing on this Website is intended to, nor should it be taken to, create any legal or contractual relationship excluding signed Fund subscription documents. Any transmission, downloading or sending of any information from the Website does not create any contractual relationship. Neither the information nor any opinions stated in the Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by AI to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice.
- The provision of investment services may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. You are required to acquaint yourself with any local laws and restrictions on the usage of this Website and the availability of any services described therein. The information on this Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any personal entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- The content of the Website is designed for information purposes only. Nothing in this Website is intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase of any security or any other action. It is not for publication in the press or elsewhere without permission of AI. AI does not provide legal or tax advice. Clients of AI and viewers of this Website are encouraged to consult their own legal and tax advisers before making any investment decision. Private companies in all jurisdictions and potential investors should take independent legal and taxation and investment advice before proceeding with any type of fund raising activity.
- Whilst we endeavour at all times to ensure our Website information is clear, fair and not misleading and accurately reflects our opinions and the true facts at the date of publication, we do not hold the information as impartial and it should not be viewed as wholly objective. Information on this Website is based on sources that we believe to be reliable but we give no undertaking that it is accurate or complete and AI cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose.
- AI does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided herein, either expressly or impliedly. Neither AI nor any associate or Affiliate of it will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this Website.
- AI or one of its Affiliates may have used the information before it was placed on this Website. Any opinions are subject to change without notice and AI is under no obligation to report or keep information accurate.
- Our Website is controlled and operated by AI in Bermuda. We make no representations that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Ⅳ. Intellectual property rights
- The Website is registered to AI and any and all intellectual property rights in the Website including, but not limited to, copyright and database rights and any logos or trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) are licensed to AI at all times. The content of the materials on the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary and/or intellectual property rights.
- You do not acquire ownership rights to any materials viewed through this Website. You are permitted to print copies and may download extracts of the content on the Website for your own personal use for information purposes only, and may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website, provided that: our status as authors of material on the Website is always acknowledged;
- No documents or related graphics on the Website are modified, amended or altered in any way, which includes (without limitation) the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Website;
- No graphics, video, audio or sequences on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text;
- You do not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent;
- You do not copy, redistribute, display or publish any part of this Website;. any information on the Website which is marked as being confidential is treated as such and is not disclosed to any third party; and
- You agree that you will not otherwise use any part of the Website in contravention of these Terms.
Ⅴ. Unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the AI Website and any Services provided by AI you will not:
- Commit or encourage any conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
- Enter any data into the AI Website which is false or misleading;
- Send or receive any material which is threatening, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, seditious, pornographic, blasphemous, liable to incite racial hatred or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it without notice;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- Insert or innocently, knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute, without limitation, a virus, worm, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of the Website; otherwise act in such a way as to damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or the Services provided by AI;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any aspect of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the rights of any third party;
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the Website;
- Cause annoyance or inconvenience to other people accessing the Website; post any personal information regarding the employees of your company or other individuals;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation by email or by any other electronic means;
- Send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities; or permit any third party to do any of the above.